Colorado Woman Allegedly Hits Boy on Bike, Stops Car To Retrieve Hub Cap, Leaves Boy In Road

When an eleven-year-old boy was hit by her car, driver Brittany Gonzales, 21, reportedly did not just drive on like she didn’t care. According to witnesses, Gonzales stopped and got out of her car. Unfortunately, she simply retrieved her hubcap and proceeded to drive away — leaving the boy in the road.

Gonzales is charged with drunk driving when she hit the boy on his bicycle. Witnesses followed Gonzales and got her license number. The boy is recovering from a broken leg.

The police, not surprisingly, piled on charges of vehicular assault, child abuse resulting in serious bodily injury, leaving the scene of an accident and driving under the influence.

Source: Westword

13 thoughts on “Colorado Woman Allegedly Hits Boy on Bike, Stops Car To Retrieve Hub Cap, Leaves Boy In Road”

  1. SOCIOPATHS LIKE NARCISSISTS LIKE ALL CRIMINALS ARE “SELFISH”- BEING & ACTING ON THE SELFISHNESS IT IS A CHARACTER FLAW THAT HAS GONE UNCHECKED, UNACCOUNTED FOR & EXCUSED AT EVERY TURN~ FOR WHATEVER REASON-

    “CORPORATE-TYPES” JUST COMMIT THEIR “CRIMES” IN A MORE SUBTLE & INDIRECT FASHION – WHY THEY CAN USUALLY HIDE BEHIND THE “CLEAN HANDS DOCTRINE” THE LEFT HAND DOES NOT ALWAYS ADMIT TO KNOWING WHAT THE RIGHT HAND IS DOING- SO CLOAKED FROM JUSTICE

  2. gingerbaker:

    I wouldnt worry too much, I read an article which said only 4-5% of CEO’s are sociopaths.

  3. Ginger,

    10% are sociopaths, the remaining 90% of us are just trying to catch up….

  4. Sometimes, very rarely, I find myself unable to get indignant about the piling on of all possible charges.

  5. “I believe we are living in a world of sociopaths.”

    Here is something eye-opening. A friend of mine, who is a psychiatrist, told me that 10% of the population are sociopaths (!).

    That’s a lot of sociopaths, many of whom, precisely because of their psychological component, achieve financial wealth and positions of great authority in society. There is a good reason to be distrustful of those with money and power.

  6. I stopped a guy after he hit a motorcycle & drove off.
    me:”Hey you hit a motorcyclist back there!”
    him”Did I kill him?”

    I believe we are living in a world of sociopaths.

Comments are closed.