While this does not compete with the Palin Turkey Grind video, this one is a gem. In an interview with Fox, Palin explains how Alaska is a citizen paradise where resources are collectively owned by the people. She then launched into a warning that Obama was pushing us toward socialism.
Palin is right out of Marx’s fantasy of a worker’s paradise and his prediction that “Democracy is the road to socialism.” Indeed, Karl Marx predicted that true Marxism would come only with the political involvement of women:
Anyone who knows anything of history knows that great social changes are impossible without feminine upheaval. Social progress can be measured exactly by the social position of the fair sex, the ugly ones included.
In her battle against the bourgeoisie, Palin may want to carry around the ten objectives from the Communist Manifesto.
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the banks of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc.