This video purportedly shows a drunk driver who decides she doesn’t need a plane to take flight at the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.
There were no injuries to the tollbooth operator and the driver was not seriously hurt. The driver was reportedly arrested, however.
I suspect a pilot from one of these airlines given their slogans:
1. Northwest Airline: “Some people just know how to fly.”
2. Malaysia Airlines: “Going beyond expectations.”
3. American: “Something special in the air.”
4. Delta: “We love to fly. And it shows.”
5. Air Canada: “Defy obstacles.”
For the story, click here.