Baby Dies After Hospital Staff Use Alcohol Rather Than Saline To Flush System

There is a terrible case of malpractice in Findlay, Ohio. Tressel Meinardi, 7 months, son of Emilie and Scott Meinardi, had open heart surgery but the staff at Cincinnati’s Children’s Hospital mistakingly used alcohol rather than saline to flushed his system — killing the baby.

It is an obvious case of malpractice. Articles appear to blame a technician as opposed to the doctors who flushed the heart with the wrong liquid. Ultimately it does not matter for the hospital which has liability under the doctrine of respondeat superior.

Source: MSNBC

25 thoughts on “Baby Dies After Hospital Staff Use Alcohol Rather Than Saline To Flush System”

  1. My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .
    net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on several websites
    for about a year and am anxious about switching
    to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.
    net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it?

    Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

  2. Smoothly rub a non- comedogenic, cleaning soap gentle facial cleanser,
    carefully together with your hands in an upward route.

    Prevent cleaning really hard as it might harm your skin layer.

    Massage the facial skin wash onto the skin for about a few
    minutes. This will assist remove all the dirt, pollutants,
    and bacteria or comprise residue from the skin, therefore cleansing it extensively.

  3. There should never be a mistake made like that, This is a little human being who was trying to survive,, they should have checked everything over several times,, how could alcohol and been so close to the saline solution,, they can not replace this babies life,, not excusable,, I’m so sorry to the family..

Comments are closed.