London Police Capture Man Shown On CCTV Attacking 16-Year-Old Girl

This week, we posted the photo of a man who was caught on CCTV knocking out a 16-year-old girl from behind while she walked on a street in East London. The police have now arrested the man. He is Michael Ayoade, 34, who admitted that he punched the girl in what he says was a “misunderstanding on his part.” Ayoade ran up behind Tasneem Kabir as she walked to college and knocked her to the ground. He said that “she started it” because he had felt ‘intimidated’ by a look from the 16-year-old girl.

Ayoade said the 16-year-old “didn’t have a friendly face” and “made me feel like a pauper with her facial gestures.” The police stated that he told them “he was going about his business and was intimidated by her look, she looked like she wanted a fight. She looked about 19 or 20. He did not approve of the way she looked so he went back and punched her….He said “Nah, that hurt, I can’t go further in my day taking an insult from a little person like that.”

He pleaded guilty to assault occasioning actual bodily harm at Thames Magistrates’ Court, which knocked the girl unconscious as shown in the video below. She was also left with three broken teeth, a split lip, and bruises on her face.

Obviously, even considering his claim to have smoked and drank too much that day, this is a very dangerous and unstable person. Sentences tend to be shorter in England, but this is one occasion where a stiff sentence would be more than warranted. I would hope that sentencing would follow the court’s watching this videotape:

Source: Daily Mail

29 thoughts on “London Police Capture Man Shown On CCTV Attacking 16-Year-Old Girl”

  1. Very interesting, I don’t agree with what he did to the young lady at all, I would never do that to any women however I’ve seen plenty of girls who have attitudes and look at certain guys as if they are better than them, Im not saying that she did or didn’t but he certainly is saying that, and its obvious that they passed by each other which is also certain that he looked at her and she looked at him. As people we can feel vibes off other people and words are only 35% of communication where the other 65% we pick up off others non verbal expressions. If she had a stank little attitude and gave him a nasty look liker her twat was to good for him Im sure he knew what she was thinking but he messed up by catching feelings and reacting in such a way because the law states you can’t do that. Yet its perfectly ok to give someone a dirty look and keep going about your day with no regard as to how the other person will react or feel. Its ok to bash someone with your words or your looks and gestures but when they get physical with you then it becomes them who have the issue. Sad to say but Ive seen women get knocked out before and it was all because they had a attitude with a guy who was extra sensitive. He didn’t rob her or try to sexually abuse her after he hit her, so I have to believe him when he said she gave him a dirty look but still I don’t agree he should have hit her just based off principle, but at the same time if your going to be so bold as to look at someone in a way that doesn’t say “hello” “how are you” “have a nice day” don’t cry if they react on you in a physical way because your also guilty of engaging psychological warfare. Moral of the story, follow the law because it will keep you out of lockup and save you time and money. Moral of the story is that you have to be bigger than others. Moral of the story, people need to actually show respect to each other from a genuine heart.

  2. he is crazy or he is those guys from Misfits Tv show. Do you remember about that guy who want kill everybody. But seriously this guy deserve to die because that.

  3. JH,

    The worst is that all religions do it in the name of a loving God. Liked your story of the saying “Cast the first stone….. Did not know the whole of it, only the central idea.

  4. He needs to be locked away for the rest of his life if he is this dangerous. They put down vicious animals that behave bad.

Comments are closed.