The Islamic State is offered the world another horrific view of its enforcement of Islamic or Sharia justice. The Islamic extremists tosses gay men from a building in front of a large crowd. The men were held by their ankles and then dropped from the roof. WARNING: the photos at this site are highly disturbing.
What is particularly disturbing is the gathering of children to watch such religiously fueled hate and violence. Likewise, a Kuwaiti cleric has warned that that is a “gay worm” that makes non-Shiites gays. The Gulf states have said that they want to deploy a type of “gaydar” that detects homosexuals when they try to enter the country.
45 thoughts on “ISIS Executes Gay Men By Tossing Them From Building In Front Of Hundreds, Including Children”
TJustice: “Our illegal war in Iraq you don’t call evil!”
Operation Iraqi Freedom was neither illegal nor evil.
1. Saddam: What We Now Know (link) by Jim Lacey* draws from the Iraq Survey Group (re WMD) and Iraqi Perspectives Project (re terrorism).
* Dr. Lacey was a researcher and author for the Iraqi Perspectives Project:
2. Explanation (link) of the law and policy, fact basis for Operation Iraqi Freedom.
3. “UN Recognizes ‘Major Changes’ In Iraq” by VP Joe Biden on behalf of the UN Security Council:
4. “Withdrawal Symptoms: The Bungling of the Iraq Exit” by OIF senior advisor Rick Brennan:
5. “How Obama Abandoned Democracy in Iraq” by OIF official and senior advisor Emma Sky:
Haha the moral compass Darren Smith telling us what evil is. That’s good! What about the 10,000 we killed in ISIS (including Westerners) – you say nothing! What about those who support solitary confinement for thousands of non-violent prisoners – you say nothing!! Our illegal war in Iraq you don’t call evil! That’s a remarkable application of the “definition of evil”.
The Ethics don’t seem to be coming from Spinoza.
This blog discussing anything about Muslims is no different than the coverage on Fox News.
Men who delight in buggery will answer for this activity when they check out…if you indulge in this perversion, you may be greeted by the dark one after you check out…I saw peter north in Venice California some years ago, had no clue who he was…I googled this degenerate and found to my horror he is nicknamed “the decorator”, and for good reason!…if you get my drift
Squeeky, you make your point very cogently, and I respect your reasons for speaking up. Well said. Too bad rationality such as yours isn’t behind human behavior and beliefs more often.
Comments are closed.