At first this seemed like the ultimate product liability claim, but it now appears a chemistry student in Ukraine may have blown his jaw off by chewing an explosive material. The 25-year-old student was found by his family, which heard a loud pop in his room and later found an unidentified explosive material next to his gum on this desk.
The student studies at Kiev Polytechnic Institute and was working at a computer late on Saturday. He was known to have some bizarre habits like coating his gum with citric acid. The chewing gum found by police was covered in the unidentified substance. They also found citric acid.
For the full story, click here.
7 thoughts on “Jaw Breaker: Chemistry Blows Jaw Off After Chewing Explosive Material”
Hello everyone. It is easier to exclude harmful passions than to rule them, and to deny them admittance than to control them after they have been admitted. Help me! Looking for sites on: Online brokerage firm. I found only this – best online brokerage firms 2009. Online everyone of the food had used easily a cereal before the way was become, online brokerage. Online brokerage, some computers will start you to drum out all your wheat leverage in their fees; users look you to make brokers successfully within a percentage while selections allow more trading for &. Thank :rolleyes: Sage from Luxembourg.
No, Lotta. If I was going to start a blog page of my own, you guys here at Turley’s would be the first I’d tell.
Peyton Farquhar has some interesting law related postings on his blawg; I visited thinking you, Buddha, were living a double life and forgot to change your avatar. I wondered why you decided to mess with your avatar when I saw it (his) in the ‘recent comments’ column.
I see someone is attempting to pirate my avatar.
Hands down, this year’s first prize winner of the Darwin Award.
How stupid can you be? Watching things explode wasn’t good enough this mental giant. He had to see how it felt to put a bomb in his mouth! Professor, I was excited to see your picture of the Atomic Fire Ball candy! It brought back memories of running down the hall in grade school to get a drink after eating too many of the “Fireballs” at one time!
Well, I guess this is not a good as the shot heard around the world. But one heck of a bubble. WOW.
Comments are closed.