The report found that sonar operators were missing from their posts and crew had rigged to have music blaring from speakers.
The question of the day is: what does a navigator listen to on his IPod when he is supposed to be guiding a nuclear submarine?
Here are my top five:
1. Yellow Submarine — The Beatles
2. “Son of a Son of a Sailor” – Jimmy Buffet
3. “If I had a boat” – Lyle Lovett
4. “Changes in latitudes” – Jimmy Buffet
5. “Wreck of Edmund Fitzgerald” – Gordon Lightfoot
For the full story, click here.