This morning Res Ipsa passed the 59,000,000 mark in views on the blog. We have used these moments to give thanks for our many regular readers around the world and give you an idea of the current profile of readers on the blog and our readership around the world. As always, I want to offer special thanks for Darren Smith, who has continued to help manage the blog and help out folks who encounter posting problems. I also want to thank Kristin Oren who continues her amazing work proofing posts on a daily basis to remove my embarrassing typos. Finally, I would like to thank our regular readers who alert me to typos or any violations of the civility or copyright policies on the blog.
We have continued to post the highest traffic numbers for each month this year.
So here is our current profile:
As of this morning, we have over 20,600 posts and roughly 1,200,000 comments. We are at roughly 300,000 Twitter followers. We have 6,383 people who signed up for alerts by emails.
In the last month, our ten biggest international sources for readers came from:
1. United States
3. United Kingdom
The top five posts in terms of readership in the month were:
- New York Attorneys Accused of Firebombing Police Car Given Generous Plea Deal
- FBI Agent: Comey and Other Leadership Were “Fired Up” to Pursue the False Alfa Bank Claims
- “Not My Investigation”: Former FBI General Counsel Shrugs Off Delay in Turning Over Key Text Message
- Tale of Two Trials: How Sussmann is Receiving Every Consideration Denied to Flynn
- How the Sussmann Trial Inadvertently Revealed the Role of Clinton in the Alfa Bank Scandal
So that’s the update. I cannot thank our regulars enough for their support of the blog. This is an expanding vibrant community and it is a great pleasure to see our community expanding around the world.