Given the response over our new addition of Molly Turley, I have decided to create a new category for our bloggers to share pictures and stories of their pets. I will select one posting each Saturday.
Bloggers can email me pictures of their pets (including pictures with their pets) for posting. Submissions should include the following information and answers to the following questions:
1. What story or habit sums up your pet’s character or lack thereof?
2. What historical figure does your pet most resemble? (Outfits are permitted)
3. Why would your pet be a good choice for the Supreme Court and what judicial philosophy would he or she likely bring to rulings?
4. What public office would your pet be best suited to assume?
5. Which Supreme Court justice or leading politician would you feel most comfortable and least comfortable in using as a pet sitter for a weekend?
Each week’s winner will be authorized to buy a plain white tee-shirt and write on the front in marker: “Winner of The Turley Blog’s Pet of the Week.” Of course, our budget will not allow reimbursement but you can certainly demand discounts from local merchants.