One of our regular bloggers has sent in a picture of Molly in the first of our newest feature of the pets of the people of the Turley Blog. Each Saturday we will feature one such lucky pet, so send me pictures and information by email to make your own pet an Internet star! For the questions, click here.
Breed(s): Cocker Spaniel.
Age: 11 or 12.
Quirks: She is a velcro dog who follows you everywhere.
Favorite food: The cat’s dinner.
1. What story sums up your pet’s character or lack thereof?
Molly was rescued four years ago from a puppy mill where she was bred repeatedly and left emaciated. She has recovered, but she has only one eye, is partially blind in the other, and is deaf. As a rescue dog, she needs extensive medical care. She is incredibly happy for all she has gone through. She is a good example for everyone.
2. What historical figure does your pet most resemble? (Outfits are permitted)
3. What celebrity or politician would you be most willing and least willing to leave your pet with for a weekend?
Are you kidding? Trusted friends and medical pet boarding only.
4. What public office would your pet be best suited to assume?
That sheriff out in Arizona, Arpaio. She would do a better job than him.
5. If placed on the Supreme Court, what judicial philosophy (strict construction, liberal interpretation, textualism etc) would he or she likely adopt?
She would join the empathetic grouping of Ginsburg, Sotomayer, Breyer and Stevens against the Pit Bulls led by Scalia.