A New Zealand woman is proof that no hickey is entirely harmless. The woman experienced paralysis after her boyfriend gave her a hickey on her neck. She is expecting to fully recover . . . as for the relationship, the prognosis is unclear.
The 44-year-old woman went to the emergency room after suffering a mild stroke attributed to the hickey — losing movement in her left arm. They found a bruise on her neck near a major artery and one doctor explained “because it was a love bite there would be a lot of suction.”
What is the treatment for a life-threatening hickey you ask? They gave her an anti-coagulant.
Now for our daily Packers joke . . .
Did you hear about the new Green Bay Packers Cologne? You put it on and the other guy scores.