Woman Hospitalized By Hickey

A New Zealand woman is proof that no hickey is entirely harmless. The woman experienced paralysis after her boyfriend gave her a hickey on her neck. She is expecting to fully recover . . . as for the relationship, the prognosis is unclear.

The 44-year-old woman went to the emergency room after suffering a mild stroke attributed to the hickey — losing movement in her left arm. They found a bruise on her neck near a major artery and one doctor explained “because it was a love bite there would be a lot of suction.”

What is the treatment for a life-threatening hickey you ask? They gave her an anti-coagulant.

Now for our daily Packers joke . . .

Did you hear about the new Green Bay Packers Cologne? You put it on and the other guy scores.

Source: MSNBC

27 thoughts on “Woman Hospitalized By Hickey”

  1. breath control play is this the same as the rhythm method that the RCC preaches….

  2. Blouise,

    During sex…..Some type of erotic sensation….I suppose….

Comments are closed.