Just a note on this Labor Day, that some jobs are bit too much labor for the money. While jobs are tight, this is one ad (sent to me by one of my colleagues from China) that you do not want to answer. The business man (who appears a non-Chinese man working in China) looking for “open minded ladies” appears to be really an ad for a highly educated prostitute. What is interesting is the claim to be working in various cities including New York. If that were the case, he could find himself in the custody of less than opened officers.
Personal Assistant to Director (Foreigner) – Open Minded Ladies only (Shanghai)
I am a 32 year old Director of a foreign investment firm (we have offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and New York) and I have been assigned to expand our operations in China.
I will be relocating to Shanghai in September 2013 and I will be on my own, so I will need some local help. I have visited China two times before but I have never lived there, and as a “lao wai” I am not able to speak Chinese although I want to learn. My company will send 2 colleagues to join me in February 2014, so I will be pretty much working out of a hotel room and suitcase.
I need an open-minded female assistant who is fun-loving and eager to expand her career. You will be able to interact closely with a high level finance professional, as well as many CEOs/senior executives of Chinese and foreign companies. You will be able to join me on all my business trips within China as well as Hong Kong and Taiwan.
– Females only
– Must be open-minded
– Must speak at least intermediate English (fluent English will be an advantage)
– Must speak fluent Chinese (open to both foreigners and Chinese citizens)
– Age between 22 to 29
– Pleasant looking, well-dressed, well-groomed
– Sociable, resourceful and intelligent
– University degree will be an advantage
– Work experience in multinational or foreign companies will be an advantage
– Must have demure, submissive and respectful personality, willing to please customers and boss. Must not be argumentative.
– Must have a strong interest in travel
– Assist me with all administrative tasks including dealings with paperwork and other issues with Chinese authorities (including taxation, company registration, licenses, etc)
– Assist me with personal administrative tasks like arranging of train tickets, flight tickets, local hotels, meeting schedule, writing of letters in Chinese, etc
– Translating Chinese documents to me in English, and also typing all my correspondences in Chinese (I will give you the information in English)
– Teaching me Chinese during non-work hours
– Helping me recruit other staff if necessary
– Helping me find accommodation if necessary
– Attending to my personal needs including sexual needs if need be. You should be open minded and willing to provide sexual favors to me and selected clients. You sohuld also be willing to accompany me to parties and dress according to my instructions and then proceed to after-party for sex afterwards. I do not need sex every day, and some times I will only require oral sex. But you should regard it as part of your job to make sure my sex needs are met, since I will be alone in China for a few months.
– Spending some time with me travelling to other parts of China for leisure purposes (e.g. sightseeing/tourism as well as cultural immersion)
– Attractive salary of RMB 21,500 per month
– 5 days work week (9.30 am to 7 pm)
– Overtime salary of RMB 900 per day if required to work on weekends
– Free flights + hotels when travelling on business or leisure
– Free meals when dining with boss or clients
– Additional mobile phone allowance of up to RMB 400/month
– Opportunity to work in Hong Kong after 2 years
– If you are not a Shanghai resident, additional accommodation allowance of RMB 2,500 per month
– If I am happy with your performance, I will personally give you an allowance of RMB 3,000/month in addition to the official company benefits
PLEASE APPLY WITH RESUME, PHOTOS (at least two) and A LETTER OF INTEREST DESCRIBING YOURSELF.
Compensation: RMB 25,000+
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Source: Craig’s List
Kudos: Professor Don Clarke
14 thoughts on “Labor Day Special: Businessman In China Seeks “Open Minded Ladies” But You Might Want To Read The Fine Print”
Having been an expat in Shanghai for several years, such an ad absolutely disgusts me. It’s hard enough to be an expat anywhere, and China has it’s own attractions and challenges, but being an expat becomes harder with one more ugly American on the loose.
Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter
1, September 2, 2013 at 5:49 pm
Didn’t Woody Allen say something about this???
Word Press censors do not like historical talk about this subject.
He will probably be inundated with applications:
(Wikipedia, “Prostitution in China”).
any woman who accepts that job.. has to know what she is getting herself. if nothing else gives it away. the part of the job that says
Must have demure, submissive and respectful personality, willing to please customers and boss. Must not be argumentative.
leaves nothing to the imagination
Seems like an honest proposal ….. guy might be more ethical than most. Some humans will find this subject repulsive ….. others not so much. Sophonts would say it was none of the business to interfere between consenting intelligent beings.
and just occurs to me maybe this is the only way this fellow can try and find a woman. (:
I think if you know what lure getting into there hold be no complaints….
Well heck, Can’t be more honest then that in what the job requires. No suits of sexual harassment against him if you take this job.
I hope his sister applies.
Sound like a ho day night and I’ve been workin like a dog….
Sounds like a glorified Nigerian scam letter.
Comments are closed.