Today we passed the 54,000,000 mark in views on the blog. Again, we thank our loyal readers who return every day to discuss contemporary legal, political, and occasionally bizarre stories. We have used these moments to give thanks for our many regular readers around the world and give you an idea of the current profile of readers on the blog. As always, I want to offer special thanks for Darren Smith who has continued to help manage the blog and help out folks who encounter posting problems. I also want to thank our regular readers who email me to flag my signature typos or any violations of the civility or copyright policies on the blog.
So here is our current profile:
As of this morning, we have over 20,220 posts and over 1,220,000 comments. With the meltdown at Twitter, we saw a notable drop in Twitter subscribers but we have since made up much of the decline. We stand at over 224,000 Twitter followers and roughly 6,000 people who signed up for alerts by emails.
In the last 90 days, our ten biggest international sources for readers came from:
1. United States
3. United Kingdom
9. New Zealand
The top five posted in terms of readership in the last 90 days are:
- FBI Raids Project Veritas Writers . . . Over A Missing Biden Diary?
- Beware the Eephus: Washington on Edge As Durham Prepares Possible Indictments and Re port
- “It Was F***ing Crazy Sh**”: Videotape Shows Hunter Biden Purportedly Admitting Russians Have Blackmail Material on Him
- Justified Shooting or Fair Game? Shooter of Ashli Babbitt Makes Shocking Admission
- Is Durham Circling Jake Sullivan? The Special Counsel May Not Be Done With the National Security Adviser
Thank you to all of our regular commentators. We remain an extraordinarily broad and diverse body of commenters from different parts of the world and different political and social backgrounds. Thanks again.