Res Ipsa yesterday passed the 57,000,000 mark in views on the blog. We have used these moments to give thanks for our many regular readers around the world and give you an idea of the current profile of readers on the blog and our readership around the world. As always, I want to offer special thanks for Darren Smith, who has continued to help manage the blog and help out folks who encounter posting problems. I also want to thank Kristin Oren who has been proofing posts on a daily basis to remove my embarrassing typos and errors. Finally, I would like to thank our regular readers who alert me to typos or any violations of the civility or copyright policies on the blog.
So here is our current profile:
As of this morning, we have over 20,487 posts and roughly 1,200,000 comments. We are at roughly 250,000 Twitter followers. We have 6,177 people who signed up for alerts by emails.
In the last month, our ten biggest international sources for readers came from:
1. United States
3. United Kingdom
10. New Zealand
The top five posts in terms of readership in the month were:
- “Preserve the Narrative”: The Public Rejects the “Insurrection” Claim in New Polling
- The Eight Degrees of Ignorance and Stupidity (Smith)
- “Inappropriate Political Influence”: Chief Justice John Roberts Responds to Threats Against the Court
- Media Vapors: How Special Counsel John Durham Has Triggered a Media Meltdown
- The Crimson Tie: Why Judge Jackson May Have An Ethical Problem To Address
- No, Justice Thomas Did Not Commit an Impeachable Offense
- Destroying a Democracy to Save it: Democrats Call for the Disqualification of Dozens of Republican Members
- Finish MP Criminally Charged After Quoting Bible in Opposition to LGBT Event
- Who Really is Ketanji Brown Jackson?
So that’s the update. I cannot thank our regulars enough for their support of the blog. This is an expanding vibrant community and it is a great pleasure to see our community expanding around the world.