Edward Archbold, 32, had secured the world’s least appealing title this week: champion roach eater. However, the Florida man then collapsed and died in front of the Siegel Reptile Store in Deerfield Beach.
Archbold also ate various other bugs and had competed earlier in the superworm-eating contest. He was competing for a python but vomited not long after winning the competition. After winning the roach-eating competition, Archbold vomited and collapsed.
An autopsy has been held to try to isolate the cause of death. If it is due to some form of contamination from either the worms or the roaches, there could be an obvious lawsuit against the store for sponsoring such a bizarre contest. However, the question of plaintiffs’ conduct would loom high over the court.
Michael Adams, professor of entomology at the University of California at Riverside, also noted that “some people do have allergies to roaches.”
The participants signed waivers “accepting responsibility for their participation in this unique and unorthodox contest.”
25 thoughts on “Roaches Revenge? Florida Man Collapses and Dies After Roach Eating Contest”
У нас на насосное оборудованье :водяной насос
Pompy циркуляционные насосы, тепловых насосов, тепловой насос, топливный насос насос погружной,
водяной насос, насосы +для отопления, grundfos насосы
преобразователь частоты векторный асинхронный
Vanity of vanities. What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and then suddenly dies? All of us are equal no matter how much we eat.
Here’s a really good article with a GREAT video of the contest. My stomach is still heaving. Would be a GREAT video to watch when you’re just dying to eat another huge piece of cake!
It IS possible, a man and his cockroaches, living in peace…
“it is a cheering thought to think
that god is on the side of the best digestion”
вЂњpersonally my ambition is to get my time as a cockroach shortened for good behavior and be promoted to a revenue officer
it is not much of a step up but i am humbleвЂќ
вЂ• archy the cockroach
Comments are closed.